When you enter Vida Veterinary Care, you’re entering a facility that is rich with history. Our Denver animal hospital has been serving the community’s pets and owners for over 50 years. During that time, our team of veterinarians have seen their share of animals come through the door. These range from dogs, cats, and even some exotic pets. Dr. Krista A. Keller cares specifically for these special creatures, which include birds, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits, reptiles, and so much more.
Along with providing routine veterinary care to all of your family pets, our Denver animal hospital also provides emergency services after-hours, even on weekends and holidays. If an emergency occurs during the day, we are equipped to handle those, too. No matter when you need us, we are here, seven days a week. If you haven’t seen all that Vida Veterinary Care has to offer, bring your pet in to see us today!
Our Veterinary Services
Our Denver animal hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- General veterinary health care, which covers all of your pet’s routine medical needs such as exams and vaccinations
- Diagnostic services, where we test blood, urine, feces and more in our lab, retrieve foreign bodies with endoscopy, and look inside your pet with digital x-rays
- Pet surgery, where we perform a variety of procedures with our CO2 laser, including repairing a torn or ruptured ACL in your furry friend
- Pet dental care, where we clean and polish your pet’s teeth, provide fluoride treatments, and take x-rays while they are under anesthesia
Is your furry friend recovering from surgery, an injury, or dealing with pain from a chronic condition, such as arthritis? If so, Vida Veterinary Care has the following two treatment options available:
- Laser therapy, which aims a low-level laser beam to wherever your pet is currently hurting, which helps them heal or relieve their pain
- Acupuncture, which is an Eastern treatment that involves needles being inserted in your pet’s painful areas, which will relieve their pain or jump-start healing
If you want to bring your pet to Vida Veterinary Care, contact us at 303-757-5638 for an appointment.